Sunday, April 3, 2016

Please Watch This Video

NephCure Kidney International, in partnership with the National Kidney Foundation, has just released a new video -- and it resonated with me. I'm sharing the link here in hopes that others will watch the video and learn more about the Nephrotic Syndrome journey.

As NephCure CEO Mark Stone said in his email release of the video, Nephrotic Syndrome can be difficult for patients and caregivers to explain, and difficult for friends and family to understand.

I know that I struggle to explain how I'm feeling about this disease; perhaps the video will do a better job than I do.

Thanks for watching. 

  



6 comments:

  1. Awesome video, thanks for sharing with me. Always remember that I have your back!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for watching! I found myself nodding "yes" at so many moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy, thanks so much for posting this. I am sure you nodded your head when they spoke of "ambiguity". I learned a lot from watching these stories. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the ambiguity line was a big one for me. This disease is difficult. Thanks for watching and gaining a better understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the ambiguity line was a big one for me. This disease is difficult. Thanks for watching and gaining a better understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is Darcy now? Any update?

    ReplyDelete