- Neither of us was convinced it was making a difference
- The rheumatologist feels that the Rituxan treatments I've received will help me more than the plaquenil
- My kidneys are my main concern, so we should focus on meds that directly help my kidneys
1. Lisinopril 40 mg (blood pressure)
2. Spironolactone 25 mg (diuretic)
I recently met with my liver doctor and everything is stable there, and I'm going through the vaccination process for hepatitis A and hepatitis B. I'm two shots into the three-shot, six-month process. I'm also still waiting on dermatology to do the procedure on the two basal cell carcinoma spots -- although I'm in no rush for that to happen. The biopsy spots have healed and it's nice not having open wounds.
I'm pretty excited to be at this point, as I continue to feel the best I've felt in a long time. I'm getting my life back!
I feel like an Olympian.
With my Mom at Whistler, British Columbia